1. "'Who am I, sir?' My name is Sawbridge, sir."
2. Johnny upsets the urn.
3. About two o'clock in the morning the padrone came aft
if they were asleep, but found Gascoigne watching.
4. "Oh, mother, 'tis he — I recollect now, 'tis he."
5. When Jack, throwing off his cloak and advancing to the top
of the precipice . . . yelled a most unearthly "Ha ! Ha ! Ha !"
6. Easy and Gascoigne hastened to the signora and
Agnes and conducted them up the ladder.
7. "I throw him in, and den I throw plenty
large pieces rock on him," said Mesty.
8. Mr. Easy was busy with a plaster cast of a human head.