1. How reverend is the view of these hushed heads.
2. Ye mild and happy pair.
3. In Christ Church Reverend Quadrangle.
4. There was love for the bringer.
5. Moonlight itself, with its shadowy and spectral appearances.
6. A clear fire, a clean hearth, and the rigour of the game.
7. Bridget and I should be ever playing.
8. Thrumming on my friend A's piano.
9. Every Quakeress is a lily.
10. He is boy-rid, sick of perpetual boy.
11. I ventured to ask him how he liked my beauty.
12. What a terrible shaking it is to their poor nerves!
13. He saw, unseen, the happy girl.
14. Dropping them into a china basin of fair water.
15. A creature that might have sat to a sculptor.
16. I remember the waiting at the door.
17. Inquiring of him the way to some street.
18. The most elegant spot in the metropolis.
19. The old benchers had it almost sacred to themselves.
20. The soul of the first Alice looked out at her eyes.
21. "The King"—"The cloth".
22. A lost chimney sweeper.
23. Those old blind tobits.
24. When I consider how little of a rarity children are—.